Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

クリムゾンウッド PQ

Go down

クリムゾンウッド PQ Empty クリムゾンウッド PQ

投稿 by 構築さん 2014-05-30, 09:25

Code:
/* @Author SharpAceX.
Name: Jack.
Map(s): All CWKPQ Maps.
Info: Story telling shit
NPC ID: 9201112
*/

importPackage(Packages.tools);
var status = 0;

function start() {
status = -1;
action(1, 0, 0);
}

function action(mode, type, selection) {
if (mode == -1) {
cm.dispose();
} else {
if (mode == 0) {
cm.dispose();
return;
}
if (mode == 1) {
status++;
} else {
status--;
}
if (status == 0) {
if (cm.getPlayer().getMapId() == 610030100) {
cm.sendSimple("Glad to see you made it, ace! We've got real trouble--they know we're here, and there's an ambush ahead. But if there's one thing the Barricade Bros. know, it's how to wiggle out of a tight spot!\r\n\r\n#b#L1#'How?'#l#k");
} else if (cm.getPlayer().getMapId() == 610030200) {
if (cm.getPlayer().getMap().getReactorByName("2skill0").getState() == 1 && cm.getPlayer().getMap().getReactorByName("2skill1").getState() == 1 && cm.getPlayer().getMap().getReactorByName("2skill2").getState() == 1 && cm.getPlayer().getMap().getReactorByName("2skill3").getState() == 1 && cm.getPlayer().getMap().getReactorByName("2skill4").getState() == 1) {
cm.sendOk("Good job working as a team! It looks like the Sigils activated the Antellion. Now let's see where this heads now.");
cm.getPlayer().getMap().broadcastMessage(MaplePacketCreator.serverNotice(6, "All Sigils activated. The Antellion grants you access to the next stage. Proceed!"));
cm.environmentChange("2pt",2);
cm.dispose();
} else {
cm.sendSimple("Whoa! That was close! Way to think under pressure, ace! I'm glad to be out of there!\r\n\r\n#b#L1#'But, where are we now?'#l#k");
}
} else if (cm.getPlayer().getMapId() == 610030300) {
cm.sendSimple("Great work back there! Looks like we're in a...oh no...\r\n\r\n#b#L1#I don't like the sound of that...#l#k");
} else if (cm.getPlayer().getMapId() == 610030400) {
cm.sendSimple("Man that was close...Where the heck are we...oh no...\r\n\r\n#bL1#'Not again!'#l#k");
} else if (cm.getPlayer().getMapId() == 610030500) {
cm.sendNext("Okay, this one I remember reading about. This particular, Ridley-designed test is all about teamwork and trust--if one group fails, they all fail. Each class has its own unique chamber with its own Relic Weapon to claim. All 5 Relic Weapons are required to complete the statue behind me. Once the status is completed, it will grant you passage to the Grandmaster's Council Hall, where the old Grandmasters would await warriors that finished their training, although I doubt these new Twisted Masters would greet you with anything except a fist. You'll have to find your class room and head inside! Some of these tests are rather brutal, and only the best make it out of here!");
}
} else if (status == 1) {
cm.sendSimple("We have to find the door to the Forbidden Testing Chambers. I believe that successful navigation of those chambers will lead us directly to the Inner Sanctum. The Grandmasters are the only ones who could access them after they were sealed, so I'm willing to bet they left a back door back to their stronghold.\r\n\r\n#b#L1#'Brilliant! Where's the door?#l#k");
cm.sendSimple("From the looks of it, we're in a different wing of the Keep...some kind of old storage room. I remember reading of the lore about this area. Some of these rooms were sealed off, due to the nature of the magical artifacts withing them. Some were too dangerous, or deemed impractical for training purposes. I'm pretty sure we're in that section...I'm also pretty sure that the old Grandmasters left a way in and out of this area, we'll just have to find it...ah ha! A Sigil! This must be how they got in and out!\r\n\r\n#b#L1#'What's a Sigil?'#l#k");
cm.sendNext("Can't you feel that shaking? The defense mechanisms have activated! That means Menhirs! I don't know the placement, but they'll be coming after us in full force! You're going to have to go and activate those Sigils before we're crushed! They should be along the patch... just keep following it and you should get them all. At least 5 of you must activate your Sigil and complete the Jump Quest to reach the next stage. This test is the only one that has the Blessing of Subani still intact--if you should perish, as long as your friends finish the stage, you will be revived when the next stage begins! Good luck!");
cm.sendSimple("Look at the door! The red energy has surrounded it! And there are no Crimson Guardians around this time to beak the spell! How did she find us? Of course, they've taken over the Grandmaster's Inner Sanctum, they must have some way of monitoring the forbidden sections! I apologize, a mistake like that won't happen again. But how will we get out of here?\r\n\r\n#bL1#C'mon Jack! THINK!#l#k");
} else if (cm.getPlayer().getMapId() == 610030500) {
cm.sendPrev("If you click on the status corresponding to your class, you should be able to discover more information about the challenges within!");
}
} else if (status == 2) {
cm.sendOk("It's somewhere around here...we'll have to find it! We'd better hurry too, as those Crimson Guardians are headed our way! Look around for a hidden entrance or trap door--it's the only way out!#k");
cm.dispose();
cm.sendNext("The Sigils were a huge part of the Keep. The Antellion made many things possible--everything from the energy that powered the Keep, to opening portals to other dimensions for training, to imbuing certain warrios with incredible power. The Antellion was the center of the Keep. The one who understood the Antellion the best was undoubtedly Christopher Crimsonheart, who disappeared long ago. However, knowledge of certain ways to use the Antellion was passed down through the ages. Ridly, the master Elite Mage, was granted permission to study the Antellion, and essentially, created artifacts that would be useful to the Keep. The sigils are one of the more notable items. The other was an item that would transport any warrior back to the Keep immediately--the Antellion's power blocks out many different items here.");
cm.sendNextPrev("Remember, if you're a Mage, anything from Ice Strike, Holy Symbol or say, Explosion, would activate the sigil. For Warriors, it'd be something along the lines of Panic, Charged Blow, or Dragon's Fury. For Thieves, it'd be Avenger, Chakra, Meso Explosion, Band of Thieves, or Shadow Partner. For Bowman, the Keep warriors enjoyed their summons, so Silver Hawk and Golden Eagle would probably activate that one. Now, as for the Pirate one, I have a sneaking suspicion that Energy Charge, Flash Fist, Rapid Fire, or the friendly seagull Gaviota would activate that one. However, these are just a few examples, you can try other skills to see which ones work--they all can vary, depending on the class. Use your skills on your Sigil to activate the Exit Gate!");
cm.sendNext("Let's see...they didin't stop us entirely...no send the army this way...could it be that they can't quite break the rules of the Keeps's training? That must be it--now that we're here, the Keep regards us as warriors for a training test! We just have pass the Keep's testing grounds and we should be able to confront the Twisted Masters! Bad news is that they still have some measure of control, so we'll have to be ready for anything. <Jack>");
}
} else if (status == 3) {
if (cm.getPlayer().getMapId() == 610030200) {
cm.sendSimple("The Grandmasters in particular, would use these Sigils for hidden sections within the Keep. Eventually, Ridley was granted permission to adapt them for widespread use. At that point, various guilds began to use them to protect their halls. Essentially, they can only be activated by #ba member of that class#k. So, a specific skill would activate the sigil and allow the member entry. However, they'd have to be skills that were specific to their advanced training. You have to at least reach the third tier of training to be invited into any guild.\r\n\r\n#b#L1#'I see. So what types of skills would I use on a sigil?'#l#k");
cm.sendPrev("<John> I'll meet you at the very end! Good luck!");
cm.dispose();
cm.sendSimple("I recognize this place! it was a training ground that was never used. Essentially, it's a type of puzzle...but if I remember correctly, no one ever passed it! Let me look through my notes--I think I've got a way to solve this. <Jack>\r\n\r\n#bL1#Hurry up, Jack!#l#k");
}
} else if (status == 4) {
cm.sendSimple("Well, if you're a Mage, anything from Ice Strike, Holy Symbol or say, Explosion, would activate the sigil. For Warriors, it'd be something along the lines of Panic, Charged Blow, or Dragon's Fury. For Thieves, it'd be Avenger, Chakra, Meso Explosion, Band of Thieves, or Shadow Partner. For Bowman, the Keep warriors enjoyed their summons, so Silver Hawk and Golden Eagle would probably activate that one. Now, as for the Pirate one, I have a sneaking suspicion that Energy Charge, Flash Fist, Rapid Fire, or the friendly seagull Gaviota would activate that one. However, these are just a few examples, you can try other skills to see which ones work--they all can vary, depending on the class. Use your skills on your Sigil to activate the Exit Gate! There's one Sigil that's unmarked...no telling where it leads. Use your skills on your Sigil and activate the Sigil Gate. It's better than sticking around here and waiting to see what shows up...\r\n\r\n#b#L1#'Ok, we'll go and activate the Sigils'#l\r\n#b#L2#Give us a second to get ready and look around!#l#k");
cm.sendSimple("Okay, okay! I've got it! There are sigils around the room. We must find a way to activate the correct sigil, using the skills I've mentioned before! Someone from each class must find a way to reach their lock, use their skills on it, and see if that's the one that will absorb the energy! But watch out! There are many traps spread throughout the room--they can only be defused by another party member stepping on the switch to deactivate it. I'm not sure which switch will deactivate which lock, so you'll need to work together to pass this stage!\r\n\r\n#bL1#Ok, we'll go and activate the Sigils#l#k");
}
} else if (status == 5){
if (selection == 1) {
cm.sendOk("Excellent. Let me know when you think you've got them all!");
cm.dispose();
} else{
cm.sendOk("Not coded."); //I forgot what the hell this was going to be. Sorry.
cm.dispose();
}
cm.sendOk("Excellent! When you hit a lock, let me know and I'll check to see if the energy clears!");
cm.dispose();
}
}
}
}
構築さん
構築さん
Admin

https://maplescience.forumjap.com

トップに戻る Go down

トップに戻る

Permissions in this forum: